I love me some pinterest. I have to be very careful not to overdue it and look up to take care of my family and husband. I’m teasing. Mostly. (I really do save my pinterest time for after the kids’ bedtime. Usually.)
Well, I’ve been seeing the sharpie mugs for the last year now and finally decided to give it a go. I only had regular sharpies on hand and this is the process I ended up using.
- Get your sharpie on and make some beautiful, fun or silly designs on your white mugs
- Heat your oven to 450F and place your decorated mugs on a cookie sheet and get them in the oven before it’s heated up
- Once the oven hits temp, start your timer for 30 minutes
- When your timer goes off, wait until the oven has completely cooled down to remove your cookie sheet of mugs
- Lick your finger and wipe-test a mug to see if the design is really baked on. Ok, you don’t have to do this, but know I did
Package up your beautiful new masterpiece with some organic tea or coffee and gift to your favorite people – including yourself!
Love and Joy!